Quality Assurance Analyst (Q/A)
Company: OTR Capital
Posted on: January 16, 2022
OTR Capital, LLC is a factoring company dedicated to offering
timely, working capital solutions to companies looking to maintain
positive cash flow while growing their business. We are seeking
motivated individuals with a desire to join an established
fast-paced and growing technology organization with a start-up
culture. We are at the beginning of the development of a new
Cloud-Native platform that will drive the next wave of innovation
in the industry and fuel OTR's growth. We are looking for growth
minded, collaborative technologist who love to create, innovate,
and learn cutting-edge solutions on the latest and greatest
technology. You'll be part of a technology team working to develop
web, mobile, and cloud-based data solutions.
As a QA Analyst, you will ensure the quality and integrity of all
software products produced for distribution. You will monitor
processes and procedures in product development and design. You
will develop and analyze master test plans, cases, and schedules
prior to implementation into production.
- Responsible for reliability and consistent quality of software
- Assures that software enhancements behave as expected by the
- Develops and executes automated testing methodologies and
coordinate with a team of test engineers.
- Executes test strategies and software release schedules
revolving around the Scrum and Continuous Delivery process
- Ensures core software regression and a range of individual
client functionality is targeted each sprint using a wide range of
test resources and automated test plans.
- Researches and documents requirements, evaluates scenarios, and
executes changes needed to respond to requirements.
- Collaborates with the developers as needed to ensure a quality
- Responsible for all aspects of Quality Assurance including
Software Quality Assurance, QA Program Implementation, Testing,
Verification, and Validation.
- Develop SQL scripts to populate test databases.
- Develop scripts to automate testing wherever possible.
- Integrate test automation into Visual Studio Team Services
- Profile and optimize system performance.
- Develop, maintain, and grow a suite of automated regression
tests to exercise RESTful web services and browser-based
- Bachelor's degree in MIS (preferred), Computer Science,
Business or related field.
- 3-5 years' experience as a Quality Assurance Test Engineer for
software development. Good working knowledge of Scrum, Continuous
Improvement and Continuous Delivery software development
environments as well as automation testing.
- Experience utilizing automated test platforms and
- Experience with Unit Testing, End-to-End testing, Regression
Testing, Integration Testing.
- Experience with Testing or other automated testing tools.
Competencies - Skills/Knowledge/Abilities
- Agile/Scrum development cycle testing experience is
- Experience with Continuous Improvement process as it relates to
- Experience with Continuous Delivery process and required test
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability
to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong consensus building, multi-tasking, interpersonal, and
- Ability to work with other technical staff and layers of
- Self-directed and highly motivated.
- Knowledge of test defect management tool such as Visual Studio
Team Services a plus.
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as TypeScript,
- Proficiency troubleshooting web page issues using browser based
- Proficiency with .NET, C# and cloud platforms such as Microsoft
Azure a plus
- Display the highest level of integrity.
- Demonstrate respect for others.
- Possess a "do what it takes" attitude.
- Think creatively and innovate.
- Embrace a growth mindset and life-long learning
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented
- Are resourceful and results driven.
These are the fundamental aspects of our working environment that
make each day both challenging and rewarding.
OTR provides a competitive, comprehensive compensation package for
our full-time employees:
- Pluralsight Training
- Paid Certifications
- Certification Bonus
- Eligibility for Individual and Company bonus programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ AD&D Insurance, Short-Term
- Pet Insurance, Paid Family Leave, Employee Assistance
- Fully Paid Maternity Leave
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 4 Sick/Mental Health days, 7 Paid
Holidays, 2 Flex Holidays,
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Company Paid Fitness Membership
- Volunteer Days and Opportunities with Company-Partnered
- Internal Inclusion programs
OTR Mission And Values
OTR's mission is to create exceptional value for our clients by
providing industry leading financing and back-office solutions
delivered through a blend of outstanding customer service and
tech-driven efficiencies, while maintaining a culture that provides
the opportunity for employees to achieve greatness.
BE PASSIONATE Conquering the day with energy and heart.
BE INNOVATIVE Always finding new ways to improve our services and
BE LIMITLESS Dedicated to the growth of ourselves, the company, and
BE AGILE Willing and eager to accept new challenges
BE ESSENTIAL Committed To Being a Strategic Partner
OTR Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: OTR Capital, Roswell , Quality Assurance Analyst (Q/A), Professions , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!