Sr Manager & Architect - CRM Apps (USA Calhoun GA MFC (L0149), Georgia, United States, 30701)
Company: Mohawk Industries
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer
solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable
manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the
best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start
or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important
to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What we're looking for:
We are in the midst of several large implementations of SAP Cloud
CRM to power our Sales and Service Organizations and we are in need
of a great CRM Solutions Architect & Manager who can leverage deep
SAP CRM technical and business knowledge to design solutions to
solve business and technical challenges.
What you'll do:
- Partner with senior business and IT stakeholders to enable SAP
Sales & Service Cloud CRM's capabilities to support our businesses,
leveraging deep technical and business knowledge to design
solutions to solve business and technical challenges.
- Develop CRM Application roadmap (including evaluation of
current roadmap items following initial implementation),
integration in Mohawk's system landscape and our Cloud CRM
environment, integration with our data model and data warehouse /
business intelligence / reporting strategy, and with our ERPs.
- Provide holistic view of CRM App roadmap (including releases /
enhancements / maintenance), technology risks and system health
(and their potential impact on the business), opportunities and
- Responsible for the production monitoring and peak season
readiness activities for the Salesforce CRM Platform
- Collaborate with the enterprise architecture, application
development, infrastructure & operations teams to ensure production
application deployments and any production activities are done
without negative business impacts
- Ensure extensibility, supportability, performance & scalability
of the CRM platform-
- Effectively perform code review for design patterns and
- Create Use Cases Diagrams using MS-Visio.
- Interact with the business partners, IT stakeholders,
development teams across globe.
- Document the functional flows and updating the application
- Manage the technical work deliverables and lead a team of CRM
- Directly manages a team of CRM app Developers, coach, guide and
monitor their performance and deliverables
What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
Discipline with an information technology Focus.
- 10+ years' of CRM Programming expertise in SAP CRM/C4C with
minimum 3 years ofexperience of being a SAP Cloud CRM
- Completed at least one SAP Cloud CRM implementation, know the
architecture and product roadmap, technical capabilities and
challenges, and know CRM implementation, support and maintenance
practices - REQUIRED.
- Customization experience of SAP Sales/Service Cloud SDK
framework providing fit/gap analysis
- Experience with the complete software development lifecycle,
including Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated success operating within global, cross-functional
organizations with virtual teams, in multiple sites in the US,
Europe and Asia / China.
- Ability to focus on CRM Product roadmap (including backlog) and
development (enhancements, integration, including with Cloud).
- Partner with our enterprise Architecture team to explore
various solution design options and evaluate trade-offs with the
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills are required
and must be able to interface well with the business up to senior
- Ensure problems with supported applications are resolved
quickly and root causes addressed
- Experience in SAP CRM/C4C
- Experience working in integrating SAP Sales/Service Cloud with
SAP Hybris/Commerce Cloud and non-SAP systems
- Excellent Oral, Written and Interpersonal Communication Skills;
Ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and
diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way
that establishes rapport; persuades others and gains
- Ability and Willingness to accept responsibility, willingness
to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions,
including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk,
to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse group, to achieve
results through team efforts and the desire and ability to
motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and/or crisis
situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems,
maintain safety and ensure adherence to corporate code of
- Travel -10%
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that
creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces
around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and
vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Roswell , Sr Manager & Architect - CRM Apps (USA Calhoun GA MFC (L0149), Georgia, United States, 30701), Professions , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!