Company: Masonite International Corporation
Posted on: May 15, 2022
We heard you knock!
The position will be responsible for processing daily shipping
documents to include:
- Entering load/order information into various logistics websites
to the source, schedule, and coordinate outbound shipments
- Process UPS and FedEx shipments
- Receive, sort, maintain, and match internet order
- Print and prepare dedicated and line-haul carrier paperwork
- Aid with other clerical tasks as needed
- Contact carriers to schedule pick-ups
- Answer emails and or telephone as needed responding to
questions related to shipping and pick-ups
- High school diploma/GED
- 2 years of shipping clerical/warehousing experience
- Ability to organize, multi-task, and manage multiple
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Open to extraordinary!
Keywords: Masonite International Corporation, Roswell , Shipping Clerk, Professions , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!