Company: Weller Management LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionA great opportunity to join a team where we often
refer to our colleagues as our daytime family. In joining the
Weller family, you'll find we are unified in our goals and
dedicated to your growth and development, in the same way we are
committed to providing stellar service to our residents, clients
and their assets. That is what makes us one of the Best Places to
Work in Multifamily.Beyond the benefit of having supportive
leadership and corporate resources, Weller offers you competitive
wage as well as a variety of benefits to meet your personal needs
and a great work environment to include employee development and
growth opportunities. Bring your experience, dedication and come
join the team!At Weller, we have a key contributor, full-time
position available. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for
property and facility general maintenance repairs, unit
make-readies, preventive maintenance and other tasks to ensure
quality standards and appealing grounds keeping. Hands-on position
includes general carpentry work, plumbing, electrical, painting,
heating, air conditioning and appliance repairs while ensuring all
safety requirements are consistently met with quality standards
delivered.This position may require overtime, hours in the evening
and/or weekends to include on-call schedule. Building a strong
cohesive daytime family, this key contributor will apply solid
skills and experience to include:
- Responsible for complying with all safety standards within OSHA
specifications as well as all company guidelines, reporting any
discrepancies immediately to the Maintenance Supervisor and
- Maintains a professional, courteous manner with all residents,
vendors, contractors, and staff.
- Responsible for the completion and quality of all maintenance
service requests to include general repairs such as drywall,
painting, carpentry, etc. as well as heating, ventilation, air
conditioning (HVAC) and other appliances.
- Assists with organizing, prioritizing, and ensuring that
service requests and repairs are made correctly and in a timely
manner, recording data.
- Assists with turnkey operations with preparing vacant units
rent-ready in a timely manner, performing various repairs.
- Assists with maintaining a preventative maintenance
- Repairs issues with plumbing systems which can include
replacing faucets, toilets, and hot water tanks; fixing garbage
disposals, dishwashers, water-dispersing refrigerators, and washing
- Responsible for minor electrical repairs such as power
switches, fuses, and wall sockets. Troubleshoots electrically
powered appliances such as ceiling lights, fans, climate control
systems, and garage doors.The ideal candidate will possess the
following qualifications and skills:
- Completion of high school/GED or specialized vocational
training with a minimum of three (3) years' experience in building
and facility maintenance.
- Licensing and trade certification in HVAC, Electrical Wiring,
or Plumbing highly desired.
- Must possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Must be able to read and write in English at intermediate
level to read diagrams, meters, instructions, write reports,
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot equipment.
- Possesses skills in drywall repair, carpentry and other
home-type of construction maintenance.
- Ability and willingness to work collaboratively with other
staff, vendors, contractors, and residents.
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong level of accuracy and
the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to strict deadlines.
- High level of integrity; ability to handle confidential
- Use computers for data entry, word processing, spreadsheets, or
- Must be able to pass background check and drug testing.This
position has physical requirements that are essential functions of
the job to include use of hand strength to grasp tools, supplies,
and equipment, occasionally climbs ladders, and stairs, frequently
lift and/or move up to 25 to 50 pounds with and without assistance
by another or supporting equipment. Additional requirements are
further detailed during the interview process and full job
description provided. Overview Comprehensive BenefitsA few details
of our comprehensive benefits' program include different medical
plans, dental and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with
employer contribution, and employer-paid short-term and long-term
disability, life insurance, and an EAP. We also have additional
options for supplemental life insurance including critical health
insurance, accident insurance, and pet insurance. You can also
depend on a 401(k) Plan with employer match plus vacation, sick
time, paid holidays, floating holidays, and yes, continuous
education. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking
for, apply today!Weller is committed to complying with federal and
state disability laws, making reasonable accommodations for
applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable
accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact
Human Resources at HR@WellerMgt.com or by calling (727)
498-8823.Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Keywords: Weller Management LLC, Roswell , MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN, Professions , Loganville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!