Distribution Lift Truck Operator
Company: Engineered Floors, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary: Lift Truck Operators safely and
efficiently pick up and deliver necessary products to designated
locations.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect lift truck and complete daily lift truck inspection
form at the beginning of each shift
- Mount and dismount the lift truck throughout the shift to check
- Scan product information to enter details and complete
- Confirm container/product quality by verifying tag numbers with
- Load/unload materials to relocate to designated areas
- Notify supervision of any materials unable to locate
- Maintain good working condition of the equipment
- Inspect dock doors, chocks, pull chains, bumpers and pads and
notify supervision of any repair needs
- Report any incidents immediately
- Work safely with complete adherence to all safety
proceduresPerformance Expectations (if applicable):
- Reaching, bending, twisting, stooping, walking, and squatting
- Ability to work around heavy industrial equipment and lift up
to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to distinguish color and shade
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous lift truck experience preferred
- Computer knowledge and data entry skills Other Requirements:
- Maintain Lift Truck Certification
- Overtime required on occasion.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Engineered Floors, LLC, Roswell , Distribution Lift Truck Operator, Professions , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!