Company: Doosan Infracore North America LLC
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Doosan Infracore North America LLCDescription:
Doosan Infracore North America is looking for an analytical
Material Planner to join our dynamic and growing team in Suwanee,
GA.Who we AreDoosan Infracore North America LLC, headquartered in
Suwanee, Georgia, markets the Doosan brand of products that
includes crawler excavators, wheel excavators, mini excavators,
wheel loaders, articulated dump trucks, material handlers, log
loaders, and attachments. With more than 160 equipment dealer
locations in North America, Doosan is known for an unmatched
dedication to service and customer uptime, and durable, reliable
products. Doosan is fast becoming a global force in heavy
construction equipment.We are proud of our products, people,
cultural diversity, and professionalism within a national and
global framework!For more information on Doosan - products, visit
na.DoosanEquipment.com.What You'll DoPlan, schedule, and order
materials in a timely manner while managing specific inventory
levels to maximize availability and inventory turns while
contributing to the supply chain program that will enhance quality,
cost effectiveness, and maximize operating income.
- Maintain acceptable inventory levels.
- Develop, manage, and execute the Material Planning function by
managing inventory levels to achieve forecasted turn rates and
- Create and maintain integrated processes among Operations,
Sourcing, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing Services, and outside
suppliers to implement the planning/replenishment process, while
identifying procedures and tools needed to employ these
- Schedule and implement part change notices (e.g. ECN's) while
- Past due order management.
- Minimize expediting time and freight costs for inventory
- Work closely with management and other key decision makers from
all functional areas to ensure an uninterrupted supply of material
to various locations.
- Relationship management.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships and rapport with suppliers
to aid in the timely delivery of material to our warehouse and/or
- Effectively work directly with individuals at all levels
throughout the supplier's organizational chart, from entry level
customer service employees to higher level managers and
- Work with Accounts Payable on invoicing issues as
applicableWhat You'll Get
- Highly competitive Total Rewards Package
- Opportunities to grow your career and industry knowledge
- Make a direct impact for the success of the organization
- Respect among colleagues and long-term professional
What You Bring
- Mechanical and/or inventory control background preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, solid
analytical/problem solving skills, and the ability to multi-task
and follow through in a fast-paced environment.
- Capability to use Oracle, SAP, and other business systems.
- Must be able to read and receive instructions in English.
- High degree of fluency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (or
- Experience: 0> 2 Years
- Less than 10% Travel RequiredDoosan is committed to a diverse
workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status,
national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who
require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or
who need assistance accessing the information on this website
should call 678-714-6676. The Company's hiring location is Suwanee
Keywords: Doosan Infracore North America LLC, Roswell , Material Planner, Professions , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!