Warehouse Associate McDonough GA
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Warehouse AssociateWe are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class
customer experience in the furniture and home space because of
people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and
thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high
level of delivery standards and meet our customer's needs, the
Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer
satisfaction and driving repeat business. We've been busy building
a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight
customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing
damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are
looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing
team - your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!Warehouse
Associates - No warehouse experience required; must be comfortable
with heavy lifting of 75+lbs repeatedly (couches, sectionals, hot
tubs, for example)Salary: $15-16.50 per hour (Salary based on
shift) Available Shifts:
- Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri 12noon-10:30pmWhat You'll Do
- Unload and receive inbound furniture orders which will require
manually moving large, heavy goods.
- Use scan technology to document pertinent carton level
information, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all
orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions
are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues.
- Perform regular cycle counts to ensure inventory is accurate
and up to date.
- Pick deliveries from inventory and stage them by truck and stop
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make
recommendations for improvements based on your everyday
- Be a vocal contributor on the team.
- Work effectively with peers and managers.
- Identify the most efficient way to complete assigned tasks and
asks clarifying questions when appropriate.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.What You'll
- Must be comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 lbs. unassisted
and moving product 150+ lbs. unassisted or via team lift.
- Must be able to work on warehouse floor 8 hours a day or
- Strong, consistent work ethic.
- Comfort with scanning technology.
- Experience in Distribution or Logistics is a plus.
- Experience working in High Jump is a plus.
- Able to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and
the safety of those working around you.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.About Wayfair Inc.Wayfair is
one of the world's largest online destinations for the home.
Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or
in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're
reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our
commitment to industry-leading technology and creative
problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the
most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid
growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find
that amazing career opportunities are knocking.No matter who you
are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of
innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our
differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us
stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and
rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers,
community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better
Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective
matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability,
gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic
Keywords: Wayfair, Roswell , Warehouse Associate McDonough GA, Professions , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!