Technician, Receiving - Puller - 3rd Shift - 10:30
Company: Habasit America
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCOMPETENCIES/SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING
PREFERRED:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements/preferences listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Preferred - High School diploma or general education degree
- Required – Ability to use a calculator and tape measure.
- Required – Read, Write and Comprehend English.
- Preferred – 6 months - 1 year experience in a similar
- Preferred - familiar with computers.
- Preferred - one year experience driving a
fork-lift.PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently - Talk and Hear.
- Frequently – Stand and walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle,
or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently - Lift 20 pounds.
- Occasionally - Lift 50 pounds.
- Frequently – Work with shop tools to move/roll heavy belts
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION – CORE:
- To support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the
- While performing any procedure, all associates and contract
personnel must observe applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental
rules and guidelines. The use of appropriate personal protective
equipment is required.
- Attend and participate in training opportunities and seminars
relevant to this position.
- Adhere to appropriate company operating procedures, benefit
rules, employment policies and safety policies.
- Frequent contact with Associates outside of the
- Occasional contact with Management outside of the
department.This job description includes the main duties and
competences required for this position. The organization may assign
other duties to persons for this position. Other competences will
be covered in Process Training Records. See Human Resources or the
manager of the position for such training records.RESPONSIBILITIES
OF THIS POSITION – PRODUCTION:
- Follow all safety guidelines when operating machines.
- Put away Received material into locations.
- Re-organize and consolidate material in locations.
- Receive product and material into the ERP system.
- Put away stock.
- Safe guard high dollar product.
- Deliver priority mail to the Post Office.
- Delivering daily mail that arrives by carriers.
- Breaking down pallets to be thrown away.
- Sweeping & Cleaning outside parking by Receiving Door .
- Keep desk areas and aisles clean (5S Principles).
- Maintain own productivity while performing the duties mentioned
- Any other duties as assigned.Powered by JazzHR3D5xYTcp26
Keywords: Habasit America, Roswell , Technician, Receiving - Puller - 3rd Shift - 10:30, Professions , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!