Finance Manager Logistics & Purchasing
Company: Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Are you looking for more? At Mohawk Industries, we're committed
to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more
sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team. As a
Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known
brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop
your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you.
Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create
more, you can find your more with Mohawk. What we need: This
Finance Manager will plan and direct or execute finance and
accounting activities to support the Supply Chain
function-specifically within the Purchasing and International
Sourcing teams-of Mohawk Industries. This role is responsible for
month-end close tasks, G/L account reconciliations, periodic and ad
hoc reporting, tracking volume, profit, and other key metrics used
to make critical, time-sensitive decisions that are critical to
running the business. As the financial business partner for the
supply chain organization, partnering with the warehousing and
customer service leadership team in all strategic and day-to-day
decisions impacting the company's supply chain operations will be
critical to its success. What you'll do:
- Provide analysis of assigned accounts and financial impact of
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual
- Supports departmental goals and projects successfully.
- Remain current on department operating processes and compliance
guidelines. Ensures work is done in accordance with processes,
guidelines, and applicable regulations.
- Assists and provides guidance to junior team members as
- Organize, drive, and consolidate annual operation plans and all
forecasts for all the supply chain P&L and Working capital
lines, as well as other executive reporting and/or
- Provide financial guidance and recommendations to operational
leadership based on analysis of operational requirements,
performance, business goals, current and forecasted trends,
- Establish financial objectives, prepare annual operating
budgets, capital budgets, and forecasts, and maintain financial
performance through financial metrics for the supply chain
- Drive financial accountability throughout operating units by
developing control structures, systems, etc.
- Guide senior executives through critical decision-making
processes, capital projects, productivity initiatives, and assist
team leads in the target-setting process
- Provide visibility on supply chain cost structure, variances to
forecast for each of the business units, and supply chain
leadership team. What you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related
discipline. Master's degree preferred.
- 4+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience,
including at least 4 years of finance/accounting leadership
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Preferred experience supporting purchasing or sourcing
- SAP is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with accounting and database systems including SAP,
AS400, Excel, and PowerPoint. Reporting tool experience such as
Business Objects, PowerBI, SSAS, SAC preferred. What you're good
- Good oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal
communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact,
discretion, judgment, and diplomacy when interacting with internal
and external customers.
- Utilize Microsoft Office tools especially Excel for analyzing
data to provide to management for decision making.
- Ability to research more complex accounting topics and draw
relevant conclusions to present to management.
- Willingness to learn from, and work with, diverse teams across
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness
to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions,
including the persistence and willingness to take a calculated
risk, to stimulate, market, and sell new ideas within the
- Communicating effectively with a wide range of individuals in
written, oral, and interpersonal form
- Comfortably presenting to, communicating with, and influencing
- Exercising independent judgment and demonstrating solid time
management and organizational skills, including the ability to meet
tight deadlines and schedules
- Driving optimization and results through reporting and
- Resilient and lead the change What else?
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to
see what we mean.
- This role is located on site in Calhoun, GA. Mohawk Industries
is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to
enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world.
Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution
processes provide competitive advantages in the production of
carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl
flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and
technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and
satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our
brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include
American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk,
Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk
has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer
into the world's largest flooring company with operations in
Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New
Zealand, Russia and the United States. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is
an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Inc., Roswell , Finance Manager Logistics & Purchasing, Professions , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!