Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Kelly - Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about
helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one?
We're seeking Food Production Workers to work at Kerry Ingredients
in Calhoun, GA. With us, it's all about finding the job that's just
right.Shifts and Pay Rate
- 2nd Shift - Mon. - Fri., 2pm-10:30pm, $18.25
- 3rd Shift - Sun.- Thurs., 10pm-6:30am, $18.25 Duties:
- Follow mixing instructions.
- Verify ingredients and cut open bags of ingredients.
- Load and unload ingredients.
- Set-up mixing machine, turn on timer, and operate
- Ensure products produced meet quality and food safety
- Check yields and investigate discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate production records.
- Assist in cleaning equipment.
- Notify supervisor of unusual problems, delays, and/or safety
- Follow SOPs, GMPs safety rules, sanitation rules, good
housekeeping procedures, and company rules of conduct.
- Report food safety problems.
- Participate in all company training for food safety and plant
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Must be able to lift 50lbs repetitively
- Comfortable in an environment where you will be exposed to food
smells, varying temperatures, and handling raw ingredients #P2
Keywords: Kelly Services, Roswell , Production Worker, Professions , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!