Maintenance Tech-Night Shift
Company: Dolco Packaging
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Come Join our Maintenance team here at Dolco Packaging! The
Maintenance Tech will perform the general maintenance on company
production equipment and plant facilities. Must be able to
troubleshoot, identify, diagnose, and perform moderate to complex
equipment problems and repairs on machinery. Has thorough knowledge
and understanding of functions and operations of the production
equipment, manufacturing process, and operation. Who is Dolco
- Dolco Packaging is the leading manufacturer for providing
multi- solution packaging in the United States. In addition, Dolco
manufactures fruit, poultry and meat trays, as well as other
industrial packaging solutions. We are an essential business
protecting your food!
- Dolco Packaging is a business unit of Tekni-Plex, a 50-year
global leader that develops and manufactures innovative packaging
materials, medical compounds, and precision-crafted medical tubing
solutions for some of the most well-known names in the medical,
pharmaceutical, personal care, household and industrial, and food
and beverage markets. We make many of the products you use every
single day! At Dolco Packaging, the health and safety of our
employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic
and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of
safety precautions to help protect our employees. Essential Job
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs moderate to complex
- Reads blueprints, understands plumbing, hydraulic, pneumatic,
and basic electrical system.
- Performs general facility maintenance to improve or modify
- Performs mold changes and modifications.
- Assist in installation, assembly, and set-up of production
- Repairs facility equipment such as HVAC, electrical/electronic
or material handling equipment, is able to read blueprints and
- Follows plant preventative maintenance procedures.
- Understands the basic principles of the extrusion and
production processes and materials used.
- Welds and assists in the installation, modification, and
operation of production equipment.
- Is capable of data entry and some analysis of Maintenance
- Follows and participates in plant safety/housekeeping
guidelines designed to ensure a safe work environment.
Qualifications, Education and Experience: Experience in
manufacturing, industrial or related military mechanical and
electrical repair; Skilled in all phases of Maintenance to include
basic electrical, mechanical, machining, welding, carpentry,
plumbing and painting.
- Vocational training, two year degree, certificate, or
equivalent experience from two year college or technical
- Minimum of 7 years related experience
- Ability to make routine decisions on a daily basis.
- Ability to understand and follow the entire manufacturing
process and safety rules and regulations.
- Ability to complete reports and communicate all malfunctions to
Management. We offer:
- A TOP-NOTCH safety program. The health and safety of our
employees is a top priority, to include proven practices to help
keep our essential workers safe in a COVID world.
- Great Pay!
- Benefits eligibility the first of the month following date of
- Training, Growth and development opportunities!
- 401k match.
- A Reward and Recognition program, that provides flexibility for
employees to choose awards that matter most to them. Language
Skills: Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to print simple sentences and legibly complete reports and
time cards. Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions.
Mathematical Skills/Equipment: Ability to add, subtract, multiply,
divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and
percent. Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job,
the employee is occasionally required to stand and use hands to
finger handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to walk
and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to climb or balance; stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and
talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10
pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus. Work Environment: Exposure to moving
mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne
particles; toxic, flammable or caustic chemicals; outside weather
conditions; extreme heat; risk of electrical shock; and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Must be
GMP compliant with gowning and proper attire/uniforms (i.e.,
head/shoe/beard covers and eye protection where appropriate). Eye
protection always required. Hearing protection required in
designated areas. The essential duties, physical demands and work
environment characteristics described are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. If possible, reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions where it may not cause undue
hardship or safety risks to the company and/or the employee.
Keywords: Dolco Packaging, Roswell , Maintenance Tech-Night Shift, Professions , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!