General Production Associate
Company: TRC Staffing
Posted on: September 25, 2022
TRC Staffing is currently seeking for General Manufactory
Associates to be part of Valentine Enterprises mixing team.
Valentine is a major 3rd party producer of food supplements in the
USA with 50 years of experience in the field. This is a long-term,
full-time position with the possibility of going permanent for
those who outperform in the team. If any of the above mentioned
sounds good to you, keep reading: Location: Lawrenceville, GA
30043Shift: Morning Shift (6:00 AM to 4:30 PM)Pay: $14.50 hourly
What you get:
- Competitive Market Pay Rates & Better Than Market Work
- Sign on Bonus of $750 ($250 after 30 days, 60 days, and 90
- Overtime available depending on production needs
- Fixed shifts with little weekend mandatory work
- Comprehensive Health Care, Vision and Dental
- Additional insurance benefits such as supplementary life
- Holiday Bonuses (eligibility criteria applies)
- Longevity Bonuses (eligibility criteria applies)
- Weekly Check (Direct Deposit and Pay Card available)
- Be part of the company's appreciation awards and quarterly
events. Core Responsibilities:
- Work under the guide of a team lead.
- Locate work order/lot number for production staging.
- Operate pallet jack and hand stacker to move materials and
components to work area for their processing.
- Pour necessary material and components into blending machines
to process protein powder.
- Discharged finished protein powder into nylon bags for bottling
- Report general quality issues to team lead and/or quality
department as needed.
- Assist with general cleaning duties such as mop, sweep, wash
for both general working area and machinery.
- Assist in other general duties as assigned Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be authorized to work in the USA for any employer
- Physical ability to lift 50 lbs. on an ongoing basis
- Physical ability to push and pull 100 lbs+. with the assistance
of a pallet jack and/or hand stacker.
- Availability to work overtime, including Saturdays when
necessary. Work Environment: Our client's products are in a protein
powder form. Big amounts of this product will be found in specific
production areas. Traces of this powder could be found in other
general areas. Some of the elements contained within the protein
powder contain allergen foods such as: peanuts, tree nuts, eggs,
milk, soybeans, wheat, crustacean, fish, shellfish, etc. If you are
interested, please click Apply Now or send in your resume to
Karla,Amor@trcstaffing.com! Target Skills: Production / Material
Handler / Picker / Packer / Warehouse / Loading / Unloading /
Stacking / Assembly / General Labor / Retail / Fast Food TRC
Staffing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: TRC Staffing, Roswell , General Production Associate, Professions , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!