PRODUCTION MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Company: Speedling Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Who We AreAt Speedling we are motivated by our customers'
success. We understand the vegetables in our greenhouses are the
same veggies at home on our table. We take pride in knowing the
flowers we grow will be seen in stores across the country. We
understand our EPS facility gives local fish farmers the containers
they need to ship their products across the country and expand
their business.Over 50 years of experience as an industry leader
gives us the knowledge and ability to provide for our customers'
ever-growing needs for high-quality transplants for seeded
vegetables, ornamentals, hemp, and vegetative propagated products.
Every day we look to improve, innovate, and achieve our goal of
providing quality products at the best possible price and value for
our customers.The agricultural industry is unique in its
camaraderie, the desire to see success across the industry - we
want to be a part of your success. At Speedling, we are here to
help you grow.This position is for you if:
- You have related experience with machinery, electrical systems,
are familiar with hazardous classifications, and have a
- You ensure that all work is performed in accordance with safety
policies and regulations.
- You enjoy developing and maintaining a strong sense of teamwork
among team members.
- You are flexible and willing to change your daily routine to
adjust to learning opportunities when unanticipated delays.Join our
teamAs the successful Production Maintenance Technician, you will
be working with the Nursery Manager (over 20 years in
manufacturing) and the rest of the Speedling team. The successful
Production Maintenance Technician will assist modern greenhouse
personnel by performing preventative maintenance and skilled
repairs on complex production equipment and systems (e.g.,
mechanical, electrical). The technician also solicits suppliers and
other vendors in order to procure the supplies and/or contractors
needed to complete upkeep projects within the established budget.
The job details
- Evaluate and recommend equipment improvements to improve
efficiency, capability, and yield.
- Perform equipment failure analysis (including preventative and
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment problems.
- Prepares technical reports to document equipment modifications
and equipment maintenance procedures.
- Perform daily repair work orders as assigned.
- Organize maintenance shop, keeping inventory of equipment and
- Maintain awareness of the physical condition of the property
and immediately correct unsafe conditions.
- Maintain accurate records regarding preventative maintenance,
service requests (received and completed), expenditures, and status
of work in progress
- Ensure proper documentation on all submitted work orders.
- Ensure work projects are completed satisfactorily and safe
working conditions are maintained. What we offerOur Employees are
our Asset! Speedling offers a competitive salary, mentoring with
amazing people, medical, dental, company-paid life insurance,
401(k) plan with a healthy company match, paid vacation, and
Keywords: Speedling Inc., Roswell , PRODUCTION MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN, Professions , Blairsville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!