Sales Audit Analyst Lead - Hybrid
Company: National Vision
Posted on: November 25, 2022
What Would You Do? The Specifics.
* Administrator of ReconNet Sales Audit software, administers new
file loads and reconciliations.
* Responsible for specific banks and stores, as assigned.
* Researches and reviews outstanding items in ReconNet for all
auditors. Assists with correction of errors made by store personnel
at point of sale.
* Trains and coaches correct procedures for ReconNet and sales to
auditors and stores.
* Provides banking/sales related SDS (Point of Sale system) support
to retail personnel including : returned checks, charges and bank
* Reconciles store/corporate bank accounts and ensures all bank
reconciliations are completed.
* Processes journal entries as needed and at EOM.
* Assists with satisfying internal/external audit requests.
* Processes extracts in Reconnet and subsequent journal
* Responsible for ensuring all RSC/store banking deposits are
* Performs special projects, mailings, and miscellaneous banking
activities including stop payments, charge disputes, processing
wires and research.
* Assists, as needed, with new store opening processes.
Keywords: National Vision, Roswell , Sales Audit Analyst Lead - Hybrid, Professions , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!