Electrician with 5 Points Electrical
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Summary: To have a vital role in the installation of commercial
electrical systems as part of a team. This is a critical position
where you will be responsible for being productive and supervising
1-2 people, while maintaining high standards of safety and
Reporting Relationship(s): Superintendent
Responsibilities: Installation of electrical systems, while
supervising one or two helpers/top helpers.
Work Environment: May be indoors or outdoors depending on the
Day to Day Tasks:
- Communicating with superintendent regarding daily goals and
- Getting material prepared for day's work.
- Maintaining high standards of workmanship and performing tasks
- OSHA STANDARDS
- NFPA 70E
- 5 POINTS SAFETY MANUAL
- 5 POINTS EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK
- and in a professional and proficient manner.
- Communicate effectively with Superintendent regarding status of
- Manage materials so that products are organized and stored so
that none is lost, and are easily accessible so as to keep
- Provide direction to others.
- Use technology to improve communication and efficiency.
- Use power and hand tools effectively and safely.
- Read and understand Conduit Drawings and Blueprints and install
- Represent 5 Points Electrical in a professional manner.
- Look for ways to improve efficiency.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2 years of electrical experience
- Basic low voltage experience
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of the NEC and construction safety requirements.
- Ability to read and interpret plans
- Safety Conscious
- Driver's license
Desired Experience and Skills:
Please let us know if you have any of the following....
- Proficient knowledge of the NEC
- Fluency in Spanish
- Skilled at reading and interpreting plans
- Safety Conscious
- Leadership skills
- Superintendent/supervisor experience
- Knowledge of prefabrication techniques
- OSHA 10/30
- Knowledge of NFPA 70E
- Journeyman/Journeywoman's Licence
- Master Electrician's License
- Scissors Lift/Boom Lift/Telehandler Certified
- Knowledge of low voltage, fire alarm and lighting control
- Experience with Bluebeam/Fieldwire/Rexit/Conest/AutoCad/BIM
Who are we...? Join 5 Points Electrical, and you'll become a valued
part of something amazing. You'll find one of the fastest growing
electrical contractors in Atlanta - the perfect environment for
people who are driven to advance their career. You'll discover an
organization committed to our 5 Core Principles, our "5 Points":
Integrity, Quality, Adaptability, Punctuality, and Fair Profit.
Upholding our commitment to these beliefs, 5 Points Electrical
provides quality work through innovation; finding better and more
efficient ways to approach our projects, and most importantly, to
ensure customer satisfaction. As a learning organization, 5 Points
Electrical is continuously evolving and this forward momentum is
propelled by the passion and creativity of the 5 Points Team. Come
What do we have to offer...? As we value all members of the 5
Points Team, excellent biweekly pay, paid vacations, paid holidays
comes standard, and health benefit. Ever felt like your efforts
weren't appreciated? You will be rewarded for your project's
performance with a bonus structure in place! Education is extremely
important to us. That's why we offer an apprenticeship program! We
also love to give back to our employees with free lunches, company
events, extra vacation days, and more! More benefits soon to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations.
Apply On Ladder:
Keywords: Ladder, Roswell , Electrician with 5 Points Electrical, Professions , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!