SAP Functional Lead Analyst
Company: Mohawk Industries Inc
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, were committed to more more customer
solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable
manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the
best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start
or develop your career with an emphasis on more of whats important
to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or
create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Serves primarily as a liaison between the business community and
the IS organization
What youll do:
- As the SAP Functional Lead Analyst FI/CO you will be a core
member of SAP implementation team assisting in planning activities,
providing work estimates, develop functional design specifications,
configuring SAP FI (GL, AP, AR, AA) and SAP CO (PCA, PC, PA) &
SAP-RAR modules, testing and training support.
- Design and configure the FI/CO modules to support the
organizations TO-BE process vision, together with the technical
team and Business Process Owners.
- Work with the enterprise architects and the business to
successfully perform gap analysis for medium to complex projects
and to translate the business requirements and business processes
into functional design specifications for SAP configuration and
custom SAP development work.
- Partner with the finance user community to ensure successful
and timely User Acceptance Testing.
- Actively drive issue resolution and closely monitor its
- Provide SAP (FI/CO) knowledge and advice to the Master Data
consultants and Change management Experts when appropriate.
- Document all implemented solutions and train the SAP support
Specialists to ensure successful end user support.
- Develop training material solutions wingto-wing; prototyping,
blueprinting, design, build, test, documentation and post go-live
support including interface & cross module integration.
- Fully understand and master all the end-to-end,
cross-functional and integrated business processes related to the
respective SAP functional module, including integrations with
extended business systems.
- Proactively work with Project Managers and Vendor Project Teams
to resolve technical issues and to champion closure on business &
technical issues related to process, business rules and
configuration, in order to achieve the ultimate business
- Actively engage all the different functional teams to improve
the suggested solutions and increase the business satisfaction
(VOC); effectively communicate needs across projects
- Ensure quality and best practices in each SAP functional domain
by driving and adhering to the Mohawk SAP global solutions
template, SAP standards, knowledge base & best practices
- Work closely with support partners in the management and
resolution of help desk.
- Perform other duties as required. What you have:
- 10+ years experience in an IT Finance and/or accounting related
- Should have 2 or more full-lifecycle SAP Implementations using
SAP ECC or S/4 Version
- 10+ years experience in configuring all of the following
modules in SAP S/4:SAP-FI General ledger (GL), Accounts Payable
(AP), Accounts Receivables (AR), Fixed Assets (FA), SAP-CO-Product
Costing (CO-PC) and CO-Profitability Analysis (CO-PA).
- 10+ years of experience in creating specifications for custom
development programs using SAP ECC or S/4 environment
- 10+ years of experience providing production support of SAP of
applications is SAP ECC or S/4 version
- A degree in Finance & accounting or CPA What youre good at:
- Strong analytical skills to understand and analyze business
processes for conversion to SAP and to optimize existing SAP
- Ability to quickly identify and analyze technical risks &
impact and define alternatives & prioritization to remove technical
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables independently in a
fast-paced environment. Strong written and verbal
- Presentation and interpersonal skills to effectively exercise
tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or
negotiating with internal and external customers and senior
- Ability to act as an advisor on professional and technical
issues with a view towards reaching decisions.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse and global work group
and to achieve results through global team efforts.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and/or crisis
situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems,
maintain safety and ensure adherence to corporate code of
- Consistently proven ability to implement projects and
contribute to concept development.
- Team Lead Experience is plus.
Were located in a pretty great spot check out to see what we
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that
creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces
around the world. Mohawks vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and
vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the worlds largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Dont Work participant.
Nearest Major Market: Calhoun
Keywords: Mohawk Industries Inc, Roswell , SAP Functional Lead Analyst, Professions , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...