CDL-A Dedicated Solo Truck Driver
Posted on: May 27, 2023
CDL-A DEDICATED TRUCK DRIVERS, WE'VE GOT WHAT MATTERS MOST TO
- NEW ONSITE MANAGEMENT TEAM!
- WEEKLY HOME TIME
- TOP PAY and INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE CDL-A team truck drivers choose to
drive for Ascend because we have our priorities straight and we are
people obsessed! At Ascend, we focus on what drives you, not only
in your career, but outside of work with your families, hobbies,
dreams, and commitments.We support CDL-A dedicated team truck
drivers by offering top pay for everything from mileage to
holidays, more nights in your own bed, unique industry-leading
benefits, and the best equipment available.Our intent, as One Team,
is for Ascend to be the most reliable, predictable, and trusted
partner to our CDL-A dedicated team truck drivers. We're moved by
your success and relentlessly committed to making sure your voice
is heard. Our mission is to foster a work culture that rewards and
retains excellent drivers through safety, integrity, trust,
teamwork, and fun! We're committed to what drives your success as a
CDL-A dedicated solo truck driver at Ascend!
- $1,500+ Weekly Average
- $.55 CPM + $12 Per Stop
- $.08 Per Unit for Touch Freight
- $50 Perfect Load Pay
- Work weeks are Sunday thru Saturday
- Home Weekly!
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with company match CDL-A truck driver requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid CDL-A
- At least 6 months over the road experience
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the most recent 3 year
- Must be able to fulfill duties that require repetitive bending
and reaching, etc. throughout each shift.
- Must be able to meet and pass all medical/DOT requirements
Company Drivers and Short Haul Drivers Call (866) 613-1447
Dedicated Drivers Call (866) 834-0392
Keywords: Ascend, Roswell , CDL-A Dedicated Solo Truck Driver, Professions , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...