CDL-A Dedicated Teams Truck Drivers
Posted on: May 27, 2023
CDL-A DEDICATED TEAM TRUCK DRIVERS, WE'VE GOT WHAT MATTERS MOST TO
- NEW ONSITE MANAGEMENT TEAM!
- WEEKLY HOME TIME
- TOP PAY and INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE CDL-A team truck drivers choose to
drive for Ascend because we have our priorities straight and we are
people obsessed! At Ascend, we focus on what drives you, not only
in your career, but outside of work with your families, hobbies,
dreams, and commitments.We support CDL-A dedicated team truck
drivers by offering top pay for everything from mileage to
holidays, more nights in your own bed, unique industry-leading
benefits, and the best equipment available.Our intent, as One Team,
is for Ascend to be the most reliable, predictable, and trusted
partner to our CDL-A dedicated team truck drivers. We're moved by
your success and relentlessly committed to making sure your voice
is heard. Our mission is to foster a work culture that rewards and
retains excellent drivers through safety, integrity, trust,
teamwork, and fun! We're committed to what drives your success as a
CDL-A dedicated team truck driver at Ascend!
- $.70 Per Team (Split)
- $12 Per Stop
- $.08 Per Unit for Touch Freight
- Teams have opportunity to earn $2,400 per week!
- Weekly Home Time!
- Full Benefits offered after 60 Days
- 401K and PTO offered after 90 Day! CDL-A truck driver
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid CDL-A
- At least 6 months over the road experience
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the most recent 3 year
- Must be able to fulfill duties that require repetitive bending
and reaching, etc. throughout each shift.
- Must be able to meet and pass all medical/DOT requirements
Company Drivers and Short Haul Drivers Call (866) 613-1447
Dedicated Drivers Call (866) 834-0392
Keywords: Ascend, Roswell , CDL-A Dedicated Teams Truck Drivers, Professions , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...