Inside Sales Representative
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Position OverviewPerforms inbound and/or outbound customer
calling activities to present and sell company products or services
to customer base. Utilizes phone or internet chat approaches for
customer contact which are predominantly routine, but may require
deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedure with the
assistance of a computerized system. Answers inquiries, resolves
problems, promotes and sells products/services, and/or enters or
confirms sales. Assesses needs and suggests/promotes alternative
products or services.Job Responsibilities
- Processes incoming or places outbound customer/prospect calls
regarding various business unit products and services.
- Identifies needs of customer and delivers services and/or
products that are specific to the customer need in order to
- Records all customer information and call history information
accurately on appropriate paperwork or electronic systems.
- Reviews daily information on the business unit customers'
changing needs and new features of service.
- Promotes business unit products and/or services.Job
- High School diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Six (6) months previous sales experience
- Ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other
relevant applications required
- Internet/Chat work areas - ability to type 35 words per minute
- General knowledge of the organization, products, and/or
- Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word & Outlook)
- Ability to learn and work effectively with Mission, Webview,
- Skill in verbal and written communication
- Skill in building strategic working relationships and in
contributing to team success
- Skill in quality orientation
- Skill in being adaptable to changing business needs
- Skill in analytical tasks
- Skill in organizational and time management
- Skill in learning new tasks and applying them on the job
- Skill in initiating action to resolve issues
- Ability to be scheduled to work the full range of hours (Monday
through Sunday 5:00am - 12:00 midnight)Physical Demands and Working
ConditionsThe physical demands are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds regularly and 11-20 lbs frequently, by
lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning
- Regularly sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and
- Regularly use legs and/or hands and arms to ascend or descend
ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles, etc.
- Maintain his/her balance when walking, standing, or crouching
on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surface.
- Safely operate a motor vehicle.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Have close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities
at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform
activities at or within arm's reach.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Occasionally wear personal protective equipment (PPE),
including, but not limited to an OSHA compliant respirator.
- Regularly work in confined spaces, narrow aisles, or
passageways.Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.
Keywords: Terminix, Roswell , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!