Sales Account Associate (South East Region)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification,
testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is
recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With
over 97,000 employees in 130 countries and operating a network of
more than 2,400 offices and laboratories, we provide services to
almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put
100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We
encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do
things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your
As the Sales Account Associate, you will be responsible for
domestic sales of all SGS services applicable to assigned channels,
including but not limited to testing, inspection, and audits.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for generating and closing leads and opportunities
for domestic accounts within a strategic business unit (SBU) in
accordance to SGS CRS sales strategies and individual targets.
- Responsible for effective and professional relationships and
close cooperation with key internal customers and support teams,
including client services, technical and operations.
- Execute sales and offer solutions to U.S.-based customers for
domestic opportunities within channels described in primary
- Visit potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Develop close working relationships with SGS affiliates to
fully present SGS capabilities and close sales.
- Develop and issue quotations and proposals, negotiating fees,
terms and conditions as necessary.
- Secure appropriate legal documents for client relationship,
including non-disclosure agreements, service agreements, and
statements of work.
- Work to fully qualify all opportunities for sales to accounts
in assigned channels.
- Develop close cooperation with clients service team to insure
ease and transparency of client information and requirements.
- Develop sales and marketing plans with sales manager to ensure
the achievement of targets.
- Attend industry and trade show events for lead generation and
- Responsible key sales administrative functions: Call reports,
pre- and post- tradeshow reports, sales reports, maintenance of all
data in Customer Platform SharePoint site, and other
reports/presentations as may be required by management.
- Works closely with the business unit managers when responding
to a request for proposal (RFP) to inform them of market
conditions, pricing issues and the current competition on the
- Makes presentations to various groups within the customers
organization when needed.
- Acts as the lead person on preparing the written proposal in
response to customers RFP, coordinates all information from the
different disciplines and arranges the formal response.
- Maintain knowledge of the SGS Group network and services
- Actively promote the image, capability and integrity of SGS to
- At all times, adopt a safe behavior by exercising due regard
for the health and safety of SGS employees and clients, in line
with SGS policies and procedures
- At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent educational background in
Analytical Sciences, Engineering, Business, or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Experience in international / multi-cultural environments
- Direct experience in scheduling, planning is an advantage
- Mathematical Skills: Intermediate level required
- Reasoning Skills/Abilities: Advanced level required
- Persuasive, diplomatic, but always to the point, and a strong
ability to sell a concept.
- Hands-on, self-driven, open-minded, results-oriented proactive
Proven problem-solving abilities.
- Willing and able to interact with Client on a regular basis
including face-to-face meetings
- Ability to work well independently and adapt quickly to a
- Ability to multitask, detail-oriented with a keen sense of
- Ability to complete projects and assignments on a timely
- Leadership skills
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical and or Clinical Laboratory skills
- Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements
- Target oriented
- Project Management and organizational skills
- Availability, flexibility, and responsiveness
- Strong service-oriented mindset
- Professional, high standards in personal presentation
- Ability to manage relationships under stress
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire,
train, and promote persons in all job classifications without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,
age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other
characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without
reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive
statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a
general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts
the companys rights to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you
have difficulty completing the on-line employment application
because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance
and leave a message. You will receive a callback. Please note, this
phone number is not for general employment information but is only
for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a
position due to a disability.by Jobble
Keywords: Sgs, Roswell , Sales Account Associate (South East Region), Sales , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!