Outside Sales Professional
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Three-piece suits. Cold calls in a cubicle. Lone wolves.Nope.
Not here. -At Terminix Nation, we view sales as the natural result
of building strong relationships and solving customers' problems.
If you're nodding your head right now, we'd love to meet you.Our
sales team is the engine that keeps Terminix running. And we reward
the team accordingly with a competitive salary and benefits -
including medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) with company match, and
more. There are also opportunities to get trained, gain new skills,
and build an awesome career. But first things first. When you start
in sales at Terminix Nation, you'll get down and dirty. You'll
learn how to inspect and identify infestations (or conditions
conducive to infestations) of all kinds of organisms, insects,
birds, or other pests. Sounds awesome, right? You'll learn all
about what we do and how you can make your clients' homes safer and
their lives better. Once you know that, you'll turn your talents to
proposals and presentations that result in sales. As a Residential
Sales Professional, here's what you can expect -
- You won't be tied to a desk. You'll be out and about - mobile,
independent, and growing your career on your own terms. You'll be
the face of Terminix to your local community (with the backing of a
national brand), and your clients will count on you to protect
their homes and their families.
- When you first join Terminix Nation, you'll spend a few months
in training. Once you've got that and some state required licenses
and certificates under your belt, you'll take the lead with your
own customers. - -
- You'll get rewarded with competitive pay and robust benefits to
cover you and your family. As a teammate, you will be eligible for
a 401(k) with company match, company-paid life insurance, tuition
reimbursement, and a generous student loan repayment program. You
put in the work, and you'll reap the rewards.
- You'll be part of a community - bonus points if you're already
a leader in yours. Our bonds are strong at Terminix Nation and the
relationships we develop in the communities we serve are
unparalleled. Our teammates give back through volunteering,
donations, scholarships, and more.
- You'll be onboarded and trained by the best of 'em. You'll get
paid to get licensed, something you'll have for a lifetime. You'll
know how to bust bugs at home, too. What your days will look like
- Hit the books with training modules and hit the streets with
on-the-job training with your teammates. You'll learn product
knowledge and sales techniques for selling the full suite of
Terminix products. We'll train and support you through state
licensing and other company requirements.
- You'll inspect and assess pest problems with precision and
suggest Terminix solutions following company policy and pricing
- You must be obsessed with the customer's experience -
delivering exceptional service, following up to ensure
satisfaction, and thinking creatively about how to grow the
relationship. And if an account is delinquent, you'll need to
handle that with grace and effectiveness, too.
- Of course, you've got to like to sell solutions to problems.
You will be expected to meet and greet potential customers to
generate new business for the branch.
- There's an opportunity to grow into a role you're passionate
about and fits your skillset - whether that's management or another
opportunity at Terminix. Some non-negotiables There are some things
you'll just need to have or know to join Terminix Nation as a
Residential Sales Professional.
- A high school education or GED.
- A valid driver's license from your current state of
- Strong social, customer service, and communication skills - in
fact, we'd be really impressed if you came to this role with
related experience and/or training in sales.
- Some basic math skills - add, subtract, multiply, and divide in
all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. You'll need to be able to follow instructions for mixing
on product labels.Straight talk about the physical demands of our
work We're not going to sugarcoat it. The essential functions of
this job have some physical demands (of course, reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.) Here's what we mean:
- You've got to be able to move up to 10 lbs. regularly and 11-20
lbs. frequently, whether that's lifting, carrying, pushing,
pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- You'll move around a lot - regularly sitting, climbing,
balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling. You'll go
up and down stairs, ladders, scaffolding, ramps, and poles. And
you'll need to keep your balance when walking, standing, or
crouching on narrow, slippery, or moving surfaces. (You'll
definitely get your steps in.)
- You must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle and make
sure it and all other equipment is kept clean.
- The vision to perform detail-oriented activities at distances
close to the eyes or within arm's reach.
- Sometimes you'll need to wear personal protective equipment
(PPE), like an OSHA-compliant respirator, and you'll need to be
okay with regularly working in confined spaces, narrow aisles, or
passageways (you know, where critters live). Terminix companies are
proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. California residents click
here to review your privacy rights: #A1
Keywords: Terminix, Roswell , Outside Sales Professional, Sales , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!