Internal Dealer Sales Manager
Company: Doosan Infracore North America LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Doosan Infracore North America LLCDescription:Doosan Infracore
North America is looking for a strategic and customer-focused
Internal Dealer Sales Manager to join our dynamic and growing team
in Suwanee, GA. Who we AreDoosan Infracore North America LLC,
headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia, markets the Doosan brand of
products that includes crawler excavators, wheel excavators, mini
excavators, wheel loaders, articulated dump trucks, material
handlers, log loaders, and attachments. With more than 160
equipment dealer locations in North America, Doosan is known for an
unmatched dedication to service and customer uptime, and durable,
reliable products. Doosan is fast becoming a global force in heavy
construction equipment.We are proud of our products, people,
cultural diversity, and professionalism within a national and
global framework!For more information on Doosan - products, visit
na.DoosanEquipment.com.What You'll DoThe Internal Dealer Sales
Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships
with select customer segments for Doosan. Identify new customer
opportunities, drive sales volume and market share growth to meet
company objectives. Role & Responsibility
- Territory Management
- Develop and manage the sales to dealers annually.
- Manage day-to-day interest, plans and goals of the Company in
the territory to meet or exceed the needs of the customer.
- Develop and maintain a dealer organization capable of
delivering quality experiences at all its operation levels to
- Communicate the needs of the customers and dealers to the
appropriate department within the Company who are responsible for
- Attain market share goals through product sales.
- Market and sell all available products.
- Develop annual district market and dealer plans that maximize
on the market potential and realization of these plans.
- Dealer Training
- Conduct dealer training & promotion. Conduct/facilitate sales
training schools (new products and competitive).
- Dealer Communication and Accountability
- Hold quarterly Sales/Action Plan meetings with dealers.
- Present market share data and competitive trends.
- Review sales data and dealer action plans quarterly with dealer
personnel. What You'll Get
- Highly competitive Total Rewards Package
- Opportunities to grow your career and industry knowledge
- Make a direct impact for the success of the organization
- Respect among colleagues and long-term professional
relationshipsRequirements:What You'll Need to be Successful
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience Required: 2 to 5 years
- Doosan or related industry sales experience.
- Sales driven with ability to consistently articulate the Doosan
value proposition to high level customers.
- Strong business and financial acumen and analytical
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and
- Self-motivated with strong time management, organizational
skills and priority focus.
- Ability to work independently to make sound, timely
- MS Office Suite proficiency.
- Travel Required: up to 35%Doosan is committed to a diverse
workforce and is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion,
creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran
status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable
accommodation in the application process or who need assistance
accessing the information on this website should call 404-354-4094.
The Company's hiring location is Suwanee in GA.PI201947648
Keywords: Doosan Infracore North America LLC, Roswell , Internal Dealer Sales Manager, Sales , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!